Blackburn Dayblazer 550 Front Light
Not too long ago a 550-lumen headlight for this price would have been a pipe dream, but now the Dayblazer 550 is a dream come true!
AWESOME LIGHT. AWESOME PRICE.
Featuring eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, IP-67 submersibility and ample side visibility, the Dayblazer 550 puts light where riders need it most.
- Lithium Battery Packaged: In Product
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Number of Batteries: 1.00
- Brightness: Up to 550 lumens
- Batteries Included: Batteries Included
- Lithium Battery Energy Content Watt Hours: 10.1
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Country of Origin: China
- Batteries Needed: Yes
- Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge
- Mounting Options: Swivel mount - A rotating mount allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road! This versatile silicone mount fits handlebars from 22–35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets. Universal Light Mount action-camera-style mount sold separately
- Weight: 59 grams
- Blitz mode: 1 hour at 550 lumens
- High mode: 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
- Low mode: 5 hours at 75 lumens
- Pulse mode: 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
- Strobe mode: 12 hours at 65 lumens
- IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.