Blackburn Dayblazer 1500 Front + Dayblazer 65 Rear Light Set
Featuring our brightest front and rear lights, this is the one-two combo to help keep you seen day or night!
WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED WITH THESE CHAMPS.
Meet the one-two combo that keeps you seen day and night! Featuring our brightest front and rear lights, the Dayblazer 1500 front and Dayblazer 65 rear light set features eye-catching BLITZ Daytime Running Mode and all the mounting versatility you could ever need. Bright enough to help keep you seen during the day, and also great for hitting the streets at night.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 1,500 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- Country of Origin: China
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Mounting Options: Universal Mount - Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter (front)/Versatile mounting system (rear)
- Weight: 188 grams (front 140g, rear 48g)
Run Time :
- Blitz mode (front): 2 hours at 1,500 lumens
- High mode (front): 3 hours at 750 lumens
- Low mode (front): 6 hours at 400 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 10 hours at 270 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 15 hours at 120 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1.6 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear): 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.